Posted May 9, 2014
Grilling season is the perfect time to get people inspired by pork and we want to partner with you to provide some great recipes and giveaways! We will accept 10 Iowa food bloggers for this adventure, so please read through the program below and let us know if you’re interested!
- Must be an Iowan with a food-focused blog that receives an average of 20,000+ page views per month.
- Once you’ve been selected for this porky partnership, go to www.porkbeinspired.com and select a new pork recipe from nearly 2,000 tantalizing, your-mouth-will-water-reading-them, pork recipes!
- Recipe must be a main course for lunch or dinner.
- Recipe must include a whole muscle cut of pork, ground pork or pork roast. Bacon can be included, but should not be the primary source of protein.
- The Iowa Pork Producers Association will send you $20 in pork coupons to purchase fresh pork for your recipe and a Pork Be Inspired® apron so you’re official! We will also provide you with materials, links and tips for additional support and ideas.
- Write an inspired blog entry about your experience using www.porkbeinspired.com, using the pork coupons at the grocery store and of course your selected pork recipe! Please include the full recipe in your blog post and any useful tips you learned along the way.
- After completing your blog post, the Iowa Pork Producers Association will provide you with a pork giveaway package (we started to brainstorm creative names for the giveaway package, but decided to leave that up to you – you’re probably more creative!) you can use on your blog to thank your followers or to build your audience! The package will include:
To apply for this partnership opportunity, please e-mail Kelsey Sutter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on May 26, 2014. Ten bloggers will be selected and notified by May 30, 2014.
- $50 in pork coupons
- A 3-piece grilling tool set
- Bottle of a local BBQ sauce (Smokey D’s or Jethros)
- Pork Be Inspired® Apron
- Meat thermometer (to perfectly cook pork to 145° F.!)