Easy Spiral-Cut Ham
Servings: About 12 people, depending on the size of the ham
- One 10-pound spiral-cut, bone-in ham
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the ham from the packaging and place in a large shallow baking dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes.
- While the ham is baking, add the orange juice, brown sugar, butter and mustard to a small saucepan. Whisk together and heat until it begins to boil; remove from the heat.
- Remove and discard the foil. Brush the mixture liberally over the ham, giving it a chance to soak into each individual slice.
- Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 F.
- Let rest for a few minutes and serve warm.