Loaded Pork Chops
- Four 1-inch thick boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crumbled bacon, divided
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper; set aside. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup of the bacon, green onions, mayonnaise, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops and then top with the cream cheese mixture, dividing evenly among the four pork chops. Spread carefully with a spoon. Top with remaining bacon crumbles.
- Let cook for an additional 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Enjoy as is or broil for 1-2 minutes in an oven to make the topping extra melty!