- Eligible applicants will be enrolled students at a college or university in Iowa
- Iowa resident
- Major in an agriculture-related field with an emphasis on the swine industry
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Submit two letters of reference (Letters may be sent under separate cover)
- Previous recipients may reapply
- Submit one copy of high school transcript
- Deadline: Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2021
- Payment of the $1,000 scholarship will be made directly to the college or university in the recipient’s name
- Preference may be given to applicants who are not currently serving as an IPPA Youth Leadership Team member or receiving an internship scholarship from IPPA.
- Please mail the letters of reference and transcript to Hannah Spurr at IPPA (P.O. Box 71009, Clive, IA 50325).
Sorry. This form is no longer available.