We want to reward you for thinking about (and cooking with!) PORK this holiday season! What better way to pull your family and friends together than with a comforting pork meal?!
The 12 Days of Pork runs Dec. 5–16. Each day, we’ll share a recipe featuring a different pork cut. Your job is to:
- Share the recipe on your Facebook or Instagram, and/or
- Get cooking that recipe and brag to the world with a photo that will make your social followers drool!
You can earn up to two entries daily to win an Iowa Pork swag package! Again, simply SHARE our recipe on your Facebook/Instagram (one entry), and/or COOK our recipe and SHARE A PHOTO of the dish on Facebook/Instagram (one entry).
Listed below are the official rules and details.
Official rules and details
- SHARE OUR DAILY RECIPES. Iowa Pork will post a different recipe each day between Dec. 5 and 16, on its Facebook and Instagram channels. Earn ONE PRIZE ENTRY per day by sharing the recipe on your own Facebook and/or Instagram.
- COOK OUR DAILY RECIPES and POST A PHOTO. Also earn ONE PRIZE ENTRY per day when you cook Iowa Pork’s daily recipe, and post a photo of your creation on your own Facebook/Instagram.
- WHEN YOU POST:
- Tag @IowaPork or use the hashtag #12DaysofIAPork. Again, earn up to two entries per day.
- Social media posts MUST be made public to qualify. Private posts will not be seen. (For example, to adjust your Facebook settings, mobile app or desktop: Beneath your name at the top of the “Create Post” box, a drop-down menu allows you to “Edit Audience” or “Select Privacy”—click “Public.”)
- The final day to post is Dec. 16.
- GRAND-PRIZE PACKAGE: Iowa Pork swag! Winner will be announced Dec. 19.