12 Days of Pork
We want to reward you for thinking about (and cooking with!) PORK this holiday season—while introducing you to some of the pig farmers who raised that protein we love to serve to our families!
The 12 Days of Pork runs Dec. 4–15. Each day, we’ll feature an Iowa pig farmer and a recipe using their favorite pork cut. Your job is to:
- Share the post on your Facebook or Instagram, and/or
- Get cooking the recipe and brag to the world with a photo that will make your social followers drool!
Earn up to two entries daily to win an Iowa Pork swag package!
Again, simply SHARE our daily post on your Facebook/Instagram (one entry), and/or COOK our recipe and SHARE A PHOTO of the dish on Facebook/Instagram (one entry).
Official rules and details
- SHARE OUR DAILY POSTS. Iowa Pork will post a different pig farmer and recipe for 12 days starting Dec. 4, on its Facebook and Instagram channels. Earn ONE PRIZE ENTRY per day by sharing the post on your own Facebook and/or Instagram.
- COOK OUR DAILY RECIPES and POST A PHOTO. Also earn ONE PRIZE ENTRY per day when you cook Iowa Pork’s daily recipe, and post a photo of your creation on your own Facebook/Instagram.
- WHEN YOU POST:
- Tag @IowaPork or use the hashtag #12DaysofIAPork. Again, earn up to two entries per day.
- Social media posts MUST be made public to qualify. Private posts will not be seen. (For example, to adjust your Facebook settings, mobile app or desktop: Beneath your name at the top of the “Create post” box, a drop-down menu allows you to “Choose Audience”—click “Public.”)
- The final day to post is Dec. 16.
- GRAND-PRIZE WINNER will be announced on/before Dec. 18. Package includes: 14-quart air fryer; 12-ounce stainless steel Iowa Pork mug; Iowa Pork metal grill spatula; digital thermometer; hand-held mandoline slicer; and nonslip poly cutting board set.