Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Servings: 8 people
- 1 ½ lb ground breakfast sausage
- ½ lb bacon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- One 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- One 1 oz packet ranch seasoning
- ½ c diced red bell pepper
- One 16 oz bag frozen tater tots
- Fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9×13” casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble the sausage and the bacon; pour into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, evaporated milk, cheddar cheese, the packet of ranch seasoning and red pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the meat.
- Top with an even layer of tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the eggs are completely cooked in the center.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve warm.