Bacon-Wrapped Pork Bites
Servings: About 14 people (3 bites each)
- One 1¼ pound pork tenderloin (would also work great with a pork loin)
- One 16-ounce package bacon
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 1-inch cubes and cut each slice of bacon into three pieces.
- Wrap each cube of pork tenderloin with one (1/3 piece) of bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Place the bacon-wrapped pork onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the pork bites are baking, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper.
- Dunk each of the bites into the ketchup mixture and return it to the wire rack.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until they’re bubbly and sticky on top.
- Serve warm.