- 5 eggs
- ¼ c cottage cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 – 10 oz tube refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 9 precooked sausage patties
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk together 5 eggs, the cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- Microwave for one minute on high power, then stir with a rubber spatula. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until eggs are cooked through.
- Unroll the pizza crust and shape it into a large square. Use a pizza cutter to cut the crust into 9 even squares (3 columns and 3 rows).
- In the center of each square, place a sausage patty, some scrambled eggs and shredded cheese on top. Fold the corners of the crust into the center and pinch to secure. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix the egg yolk and water. Brush over the breakfast pockets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the pockets are golden brown; enjoy warm.