Easy Pork Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 c red (or yellow) bell pepper strips
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb pork loin or pork tenderloin, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 c stir fry sauce
- Sesame seeds, optional garnish
- Add ½ tbsp vegetable oil to a large skillet and turn burner on medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables and saute for 5-6 minutes or until tender; remove from the pan, cover with foil, and set aside.
- Add remaining vegetable oil to the skillet and saute the pork for 4-5 minutes or until they’re reached an internal temperature of 145F.
- Add the vegetables and sauce; stir and cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds