Easy Pulled Pork
Servings: about 12, depending on the size of the shoulder
- 1 – 4-5 lb pork shoulder
- Pork seasoning/rub of choice
- ½ c chicken broth
- 1 – 12 oz can cola
- ½ – 1 c barbeque sauce
- Remove pork shoulder from the package. Liberally season with your favorite rub. Place in the slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken broth and the cola over the pork.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 5-6 hours) or until the pork is tender and easy to pull.
- Remove the shoulder from the slow cooker and shred the meat. Stir in barbeque sauce of choice and enjoy alone or on a bun!