Ground Pork Mexican Casserole
- 4–10” flour tortillas, quartered
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ c diced onion
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 can RO*TEL tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can mexicorn, drained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 c shredded Mexican cheese
- toppings (salsa, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×13 pan.
- Brown the ground pork with the onion. Stir in the taco seasoning, RO*TEL tomatoes, black beans, corn and cream cheese. Let cook on low, stirring frequently until the cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add ½ of the tortillas on the bottom of the pan, then add ½ of the pork mixture and 1 cup of cheese. Repeat.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.