Loaded Pork Taco Meatloaves
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ c crushed corn chips
- 1 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- ¼ c taco sauce
- 1-15.25 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1-15.25 oz can corn, drained
- Additional taco sauce, corn chips and avocado chunks, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, corn chips, ½ c cheddar cheese, taco seasoning and taco sauce.
- Form into 6 patties; place in greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine black beans and corn; spoon over the patties and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
- Remove from oven and add toppings.