One Pot Pasta Skillet
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork loin, cut into 1” cubes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2½ c water
- 1 – 15 oz can roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 8 oz cellentani pasta
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Additional basil for garnish
- Add vegetable oil to a skillet and heat to medium-high heat.
- Sear the pork, sprinkled with salt and pepper; remove to a plate and cover with foil.
- To the skillet, add tomato sauce, water, red peppers, sugar, garlic powder, onion salt and pasta.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and let cook for 14 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pasta is soft.
- Stir in the fresh basil and cream cheese until smooth. Add the pork and cook until pork reaches 145F.
- Sprinkle additional basil on top for garnish and serve warm.