Sausage & Peppers Skillet Dinner
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 ½ c frozen pepper and onion slices
- 1 – 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 c spaghetti sauce
- 1 c water
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage with the peppers and onions.
- Once the sausage is cooked and the peppers and onions are soft, add the tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, water, and Italian seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pasta.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and turn the burner on low.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and serve