Sheet Pan Rack of Pork with Vegetables
- 1 – 8 bone center cut rack of pork ribs, frenched
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 c Italian salad dressing
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 ½ TBSP finely minced fresh rosemary
- ½ TBSP finely minced fresh thyme
- 4 large carrots, peeled, halved widthwise
- 12 Brussel sprouts, halved
- 16 baby potatoes (ping pong ball sized), pierced with fork
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- Preheat oven to 375’F.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper over rack of pork ribs and rub it in.
- In a large bowl, combine the Italian dressing, garlic, rosemary, and thyme; stir well.
- Reserve 1/3 cup marinade.
- To the large bowl, add the rack of pork ribs and toss to coat.
- Place pork rack of ribs on a greased sheet pan.
- Add cut vegetables to the remaining marinade and toss to coat.
- Arrange marinade coated vegetables around the rack of pork ribs.
- Cover tips of rib bones with foil and bake at 375’F for 75-90 minutes or until the pork registers 140’F with an instant read thermometer.