Pork Chop on a Stick™
- 4 Ribeye Pork Chops
- 1 qt Water
- 1/4 c Salt
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
1. Trim the pork chops to create a handle (the “stick”) & place in a resealable bag.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the water, salt, garlic, and pepper & pour into the bag of chops; seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place the chops on the grill and sear, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook 12-15 minutes or until the chops have reached an internal temperature of 145.
6. Wrap the “stick” in foil and enjoy!!