Sausage and Potato Foil Packets
- 1-14 oz pkg smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 cobs of corn, cut into coins
- ¼ c butter, melted
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Parsley, optional garnish
- Cut four large sheets of foil.
- Divide the sausage, potatoes, green beans and corn evenly among the pieces of foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, pepper and salt; pour over each foil packet, dividing evenly.
- Fold the foil packets and seal tight; give each packet a little shake to evenly disperse the butter.
TO GRILL: Place on a hot grill and cook until potatoes are soft (12-15 minutes); open and garnish with parsley if desired.
TO BAKE: Place the foil packets in a 425 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft; open and garnish with parsley if desired.